top of page

How to request a proclamation from New Hampshire


Send a request in writing to the Governor's Office at:


Governor Christopher Sununu,  State House 107 North Main Street Concord, NH 03301


Or by e-mail 







Please send requests at least two weeks in advance and include as much information as possible.

bottom of page